Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Samsung Duos Y GT-S6102 Endless Loop

It took me several hours to fix this problem. I do extensive research on this thing.

1. first I downloaded the firmware and odin, then extract it. - the link below.
http://dc270.4shared.com/download/NcrPt19C/s6102__jamesjerss.rar?tsid=20140305-130907-6a56083&lgfp=2000

The original link is from here---> http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2619565
Thank you.

2. I install the drivers for the mobile phone. In my case I just let Windows 8 look for the drivers. This is very important. I go to device manager and check if the drivers are properly installed.

3. I connected the mobile phone using a cable to my laptop. boot the mobile in recovery mode. (power up + home+on). Reset and wipe cache, then turn off.

4. I boot the phone in download mode (power down + home+on). Proceed with the download.

5. I open Odin and select the appropriate files. then select start. Odin restarts the mobile, then PRESTO! My mobile phone is OK.

There is a tutorial in this link, it is very good--> http://androidbuggies.blogspot.com/2013/06/samsung-galaxy-y-duosgt-s6102-official.html






5 comments:

Unknown said...

Sir ask ko kung panu mag repair sang android tablet...! naga open man ang Tablet kung mag booting na naga freez ang android Logo..! search man ko sa internet himo ko man ang vol-up+home+power...! wala ma effect Sir..! wala ga display ang recovery mode..! wala gid ga display black screen..! pero kung power on mo lang ga andar syah...!

Unknown said...

anu complete mobile name

Unknown said...

complete brand and model of tablet pls?

Unknown said...

ACE
model:TDQ9
MOBILE INTERNET DEVICE
8GB
ANDROID OS

Unknown said...

Steps for the hard reset: - press and hold down power button key and volume down key button at the same time for about 30secs -wait until it display android system recovery mode screen - press volume down key to navigate to wipe data/factory reset, -use power key to select option -after the process is completed press power key button to reboot system.