This particular printer problem again I encountered yesterday when my neighbor ask me to look at her printer. According to her she was able to print yesterday but today her printer cannot load a paper anymore. Though I was not able to check the printer yet, I have the usual suspect. Hmmm, It could be a pen, a paper clip, small piece of paper or a pencil. When I look at it, guess what, it was a small toy car. Hehehehe. Her kid probably play in her working area and accidentally drops it inside the printer.
So what's the moral lesson here. Work in the off-limits kid's area. It's a wake up call for us. Don't wait until someone accidentally bumps or pour water in our laptop or printer and later cry. Huhuhuhu.
I hope this can help you when you encounter this problem. Good day! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment