Sunday, May 21, 2017

Blog 2


        On May 8 and 9, 2017, my task is about collecting the survey forms from the different identified sample Barangays in the province of Iloilo. All the survey forms are consolidated and later on to be entered in the PCSS (Palay and Corn Stock Survey) Program. 

        Below is a sample survey form of Brgy. Madong, Janiuay, Iloilo.


      On May 10, 2017, I observed Mr. Stephen Araňa how he entered the data in the PCCS Program. He also explained to me the different features of the Program. After I familiarized it, I started entering some of the data on May 11 and 12.

      For a certain barangay, sometimes the total stocks in the program do not match in the survey form, so I have given also the opportunity of finding and correcting the error. The errors committed are during the entering of incorrect data in the PCSS program.


Below is the main page of the PCSS Program.



        This is the actual interface where I enter the Palay and Corn data. It's relatively easy because the input fields are properly labeled.



No comments: